CureZone   Log On   Join
Experimenting.

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,442
Published: 12 years ago

Experimenting.

Am I wrong for not experimenting under a magnifying glass? I know this is living inside me which is bad enough to deal with but to see full throttle these monsters would make me feel a bit uncomfortable. If I'm making progress this is all that is needed, what I'm trying to say is that my psychological well-being would get affected with a microscope. Am I the only one with this point of view?. Would having microscopes experimenting make one feel happy after seeing these fibers?.Living with M for me is embarrassing to be honest even though this is not my fault like the detox bath daily, plans etc is hard enough to juggle. Also living in secret has got to be the ultimate for me as soon others find out they treat people different going by previous comments.I see others with some of my symptoms the paper cut marks on their hands itching on their face all over not knowing. It isn't my choice to inform them risk ruining their happy lives so all I can do is sit back and watch unfortunately. My care is under no Doctor due to the fact of neglect others have told me lets hope the Zapper helps is due any day. The magnetic bracelet helps ease my symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)