CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ascaris questions... attn: Onwards

jack napier Views: 2,882
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,742,428

Re: Ascaris questions... attn: Onwards

B,

Great response, as always. The Vermox boxes say themselves, "many parasites and worms are resistant, many treatments may be necessary." Probably the understatement of a lifetime. I just don't know if in my own situation that the worms are that disseminated throughout the body. I feel most of the pressure and cramps and pains in the GI tract. I just had a CAT scan done on my abdomen, a month or so after an ultrasound on the same area. They found ulcerative colitis with a (wait for it...) "unknown cause" and that my spleen was slightly swollen and liver appeared infected or under stress, along with stressed lymph nodes in the belly.

In terms of skin and bones, I only feel them around my perianal area. However, based on my chronic fatigue and headaches, bone and muscle pains, etc, should I assume they are that "spread out"? The heart & chest pains are scary. The fibromyalgia especially frightens me.

I'm definite it's Ascaris with possible co-infection, but could you tell me if you had a definitive episode of dysentery or severe diarrhea around the time you feel you were first infected? I know you'd suffered for a long time so you might not remember. I'm just wondering if Ascaris would cause that upon initial infection. Trying to narrow it down so I can take the right protocol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)