CureZone   Log On   Join
Ascaris questions... attn: Onwards

jack napier Views: 3,024
Published: 11 years ago

Ascaris questions... attn: Onwards

(original response)
"I have been using the olive leaf powder for the past 4 months with excellent results eliminating a very bad Ascaris problem.

In the new year I will continue with 1 tsp olive leaf with 4 large caps of Black-Walnut , 4 large caps of Wormwood and 4 caps of cloves.

Go to Mountain rose Herbs where you can find all of these ingredients. You can also buy the OO (Olive-Oil) large size caps plus a small capsule maker.

In the future please post to me on the parasites Forum so we can share info with others.

I can help you better if I know what you are dealing with."

Well, I am new to the forum and believe I have an Ascaris problem. Forgive me if my story & questions are obvious ones to any of you...

I was in Mexico (border town) three years ago and came down with explosive dysentery with chills and fever, all of it. I was so dehydrated from vomiting and diarrhea that I took myself to the closest ER in the States, where all they did was take blood and give me an IV saline solution and charge me $2,000 for an hour of lying on a cot.

I recovered somewhat with a few days on an apple juice fast, but still had rumblings in my gut and episodes of bad diarrhea that have flared up worse and worse over the three years since. I have taken Mebendazole twice (single Vermox doses) two years apart and saw small (pinky finger length and width) off-white, round seemingly transparent worms both times along with what looked like white rice "eggs", but much, much smaller than the Tapeworm eggs I've seen in photos here.

I have kept fairly regular bowel movements, but my gut has never felt the same since the bout of dysentery. My last two episodes of diarrhea have been by far the worst and I have been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis that is now accompanied by chronic fatigue and, muscle weakness, joint pains, am easily out of breath, my lymph nodes a little tender, some stinging abdominal pains or cramps, mild tachycardia, some chest pains, dizziness, and poorer circulation. I also get very mild recurring headaches.

I had a negative ova/ parasite stool test with 3 samples taken on 3 consecutive days, but my doctor put me on Flagyl for two weeks at 500mg 3x a day, thinking it was amoebas or giardia... but I feel worse than before the Flagyl and still have a wriggling feeling around my anus and the rumbling gut.

My latest worm was much longer (about six inches) which came out with the simple Salt and Vitamin C protocol a few days ago. This was intended for Brenda (Onwards), but I'd appreciate all responses. My questions for you are:

a) could all these symptoms be caused by Ascaris or other worms & parasites? the medical journals and articles I've found do not mention things like debilitating fatigue from ascaris.

b) what would you recommend my next move to be?

c) why are labs so hopeless for stool tests? is Omar Amin in Arizona good? Or Great Smokies Labs?

thanks,
Jack

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.094 sec, (2)