CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What Dilates Besides Epsom Salts?

Southern Belle Views: 7,402
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,742,061

Re: What Dilates Besides Epsom Salts?

Here's a thought......You say "The Epsom Salts made her feel bad right after she drank it"....How is she going to feel if she has to have surgery? There will be a whole lot of other stuff she will go through that will be a whole lot worse than a few minutes of feeling badly right after drinking the Epsom Salts . Tell her to try drinking it with a straw. A few minutes of discomfort is worth it the next day when you see the "surgery" she performed on her own body.

Something else she might want to look into......Dr. Richard Schulze sells a liver/gallbladder tincture that she might be interested in......Call 1-800-herbdoc.

There are also other flushes she might look into....

The important thing is to remove those stones. 90% of ALL human beings have stones. Here is my all time favorite post from many years ago to explain the importance of Epsom Salts :

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=25484#i

Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)