CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Long Term Effects of MMS1 and MMS2
 
  Views: 28,248
Published: 8 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,689,333

Re: Long Term Effects of MMS1 and MMS2


really? So Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is poison? I have been using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for about a year with great success. My food allergies are gone, I have not been sick (I usually had flu several times a year).
I have cured friends and family with it from colds and flu virtually within hours.
My grandfather had various health issues (staphylocock in eye, his leg was very swollen risking thrombosis) and after mms treatment he looks/feels about 15 years younger both physically and mentally. Actually problem with his legs was almost gone after 2 small doses of mms - doctors were giving him plenty of drugs without success (many side effects - made his condition worse)
My wife had cysts in her breasts that were repeatedly appearing after being removed. Now she has not had any incident for about a year. This is documented with xray scan.
It cured smallpox in about 1 day. Normally it takes 2-3 weeks.
I could go on with examples...

Oh yes, I almost forgot. Here is a report from clinical test performed on humans regarding safety of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . This was performed in 1984 to determine whether it is safe to add chlorine dioxide (which is nothing less than MMS) to drinking water as disinfectant. The result is that it is safe, and it is being added to the drinking water today:

"...by the absence of detrimental physiological responses within the limits of the study, the relative safety of oral ingestion of chlorine dioxide and its metabolites, chlorite and chlorate, was demonstrated."

You can find the information here:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1569027/


You can also click and download the whole Clinical test report as pdf file.

MMS is so selective about killing only pathogens and leaving body cells in tact simply because it has enough power to oxidize only weaker anaerobic organisms (virus, bacteria etc) and doesn't have enough power to harm aeorobic - human cells which require stronger oxidant to be oxidized/damaged.

If MMS is poison, why US and other governments approve it to be added to the drinking water, why am I not poisoned after about a year long intensive usage, why it helped me and others with things that doctors were unable to heal, and why clinical evidence clearly shows, that it is not a poison? (see the report above)

People, don't get fooled! Do your own research, read the book about mms. Search the internet.
The truth is out there... It can save your life.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)