CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hello all

LPN12345 Views: 1,461
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,741,148

Re: hello all

122946;

You sent me an email so I'm going to let you know why I am alive today and what has kept me. You know I've been there and done that, but having Jesus as my Lord and Savior is what helped me to want to live. Just because you don't know what the problem is you don't have to kill yourself. I've gone through my situation since I was 19 years of age and just now in the last two years starting to learn about my body and investigate what my problem could be just last year when I came to the curezone forum and heard about TMAU. and other ailments that do contribute to this problem.

I'm 45 now and I know it's not easy. I didn't know about colon cleanse and all of that other stuffuntil I came to the curezone, but giving my life to Jesus, having friends, yes friends who knew I had this problem and had been praying for me.
I know it's hard sometimes but knowing that Jesus loves me and having a relationship with him is what has helped me not to kill myself.He has a plan and purpose for my life and I'm not going to give satan the glory by killing myself because that is what he wants us all to do. God didn't curse you with this.

Yes I've had some lonely days but my life is so much better. Jesus will take your burdens, your depression, your grief and sadness and give you life, peace and joy. He can also heal you. If it wasn't for him I would have been dead a long time ago. And I am getting breakthroughs because I've learned to put my trust in him.  Some think taking their life is the answer, well where you spend eternity is the question you need to know, once you leave this world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)