CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hello all

Views: 1,288
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,740,735

Re: hello all

If she hasn't been on that's either good or bad news. But hopefully wherever she is, she is feeling better. People seriously would rather be dead than suffer with terrible Body Odor (shiit,sweatyy,rotten meat,roteen eggs,roteen fish,) and you know what I don't blame them this will take a toll on you for years and years and believe me we arn't even half way there yet we have alot more stress that we have to endure and more suffering I mean how are we supposed to act when people look at us with disgust or laugh their asses off at us. People treat us like dirt they treat us like trash we are not accepted by others that is horrible even family members and so I don't wish death upon nobody but if commiting sucide will free you from your nightmare go for it. Don't take this message wrong believe me I'm not telling you to kill urself but i'm just in the same boat as other sufferers contemplatin on suicide. I'm jusst tired of living like this. Don't try telling me to keep my head up cuz that shit won't help at all that's just reall talk take it how you want to take it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.770 sec, (1)