CureZone   Log On   Join
Holistic Health Education

Molly Bloom Views: 1,965
Published: 9 years ago

Holistic Health Education

The future is here.

As some of you know, I'm getting my masters in Holistic Health Education. My little university is the only program for this in the country. They have been working on this program for over 30 years.

So, not too long ago Obama's medical people contacted my little university to sit at the table of a symposium of Harvard, Duke, Wellsley and Yale. The first part of Obama's health care bill is on Wellness. They want this on everyone's radar by the first of the year. He wants to set this up as a Federal Credential, not state. My university has been tasked with the credentialing process, as they already have the curiculum.

So, what does that mean? It does mean that I will be one of the first credentialed HHE people in the country. Other countries have been calling Obama's people, but he said no, we set it up in the US first. So, my class will be the first credentialed HHE people in the world.

I'm throwing this out there to all the CZ people who I know and love. The very dedicated people to alternative health that deal with mind, body and spirit. That is exactlyy what HHE is all about.

If anyone desires to actually turn all the things they have learned into real life experience, this is the way to go. Keep your eyes and ears opened for potential educational opportunities. We will be on the cutting edge of integrated medicine. And yes, integrated medicine does mean using the good things western medicine does know, but also the stellar knowledge from our shamans, our medicine people, our monks, Reiki, EFT, EMDR...and a zillion different modalities that we know are the perfect integration of mind, body and spirit.

So many things will be billable by insurance in our future.

So, I wanted to give a bright light into some of the darkest parts here on CZ. This is real. I know for a fact.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.155 sec, (1)