CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 1

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
KCLee Views: 1,137
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,740,322

Re: Day 1

It started out as just general cleansing about 4 years ago. I took Colonix, and did great on it (lost 4 inches in my waste in 6 weeks) (I saw weird things with that too), but didn't get to finish the full three months because I got pregnant. Then I sort of did the Colonix again, but only did a month of it three years later. This April, I ordered a tincture that contained Wormwood and cloves...... I had to stop that after 5 days because of all the tingling and movements throughout my body..it was driving me crazy and it really freaked me out. That is how I came upon this site. I went to a Nd, did a regular stool sample and was diagnosed with B. Hominis. Our dogs had tapeworms this summer. I feel movements in my guts but I just don't know if it is normal. The tingling/itchy/muscle movements never completely went away. So here I am. If I have something else besides b. hominis, I just want it gone. I lived in Egypt for three months and Korea for a year. I ate their food off the street. I just think it would be good to do a program because I feel so much older than I really am. It's Day 3, and I am really trying to adhere to the schedule and drink plenty of water. I have had no die off so far and am actually kinda relieved because of it. I know you told me you didn't have any die off symptoms until your 2nd cleanse. I plan on doing a cleanse every 90 days for a year just to be sure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)