CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Neighbors possibly complaining about my bo

LPN12345 Views: 5,331
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,740,755

Re: Neighbors possibly complaining about my bo

116323:

After reading your message I'm not sure if you meant to email  me because I've never complained or wrote anything in the forum about people saying things about me in a store or anything like that. If you think your boyfriend is not being helpful to you don't ask hm any questions about it then. Also you really need to work on yourself right now because you need to get to the bottom of this situation. You can always order things from different websites off the internet.

But in the meantime try to figure out where your smell is coming from on your body. If it's after you eat it could be due to an illness and your diet. If you have runny nose or sinus problems that could contribute.
What it also seems to is that your neighbors are passing info about you along to others in your neighborhood. It's no way in the world that everyone is targeting you because they smell your BO. Trust me nosy neighbors are not good especially if you live in a small town. If they have big mouths the word will get a round.Feel free to email me any time. I may can look up some info for you. I will also keep you in prayer too.Check your email box, I did send you a message., cause I honestly believe your animals may be contributing to the smell n the house.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)