CureZone   Log On   Join
rotten egg odor could be from mouth,stomach,or respiratory/ Dr. Spiller may have answers

LPN12345 Views: 3,645
Published: 10 years ago

rotten egg odor could be from mouth,stomach,or respiratory/ Dr. Spiller may have answers

Hello curezone;

I printed some info regarding the problem I was having battling the rotten egg smell. I saw this site from a doctor who gives much more insight on this subject. A lot of the information is helpful to anyone having mouth, respiratory of even odor that could be related to stomach problems and what may be helpful, and what you can to do about it. This also let me know that the rotten egg smell I was having was also related to my mouth and respiratory tract. Some smells can also come from the lungs too.This doctor will answer your questions if you email him. He also has information about fillings and a whole lot of other  stuff too. Clicking on subjects listed on the side of the site will open up doors to a lot of inf, he is a Dr. so don't listen to my information listen to him! he has the degrees I don't,so take care everyone and have a blessed holiday.  www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)