CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lpn12345

LPN12345 Views: 2,218
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,739,682

Re: lpn12345

Hello Oreny;

The rotten egg smell I spoke about has completely gone, I made a mistake and said it was fecal  long time ago but it was not. I seem to have my situation under contol, my thing is I have to stay away from the sweets. Now that I've learned what sugar does for my gut I try my best to stay away from it. I give God the glory because it is by his grace that he is teaching me to take care of my body.

A lot of the info I learned was just from going through things myself. I do have my own issues with my tooth and all and the isuues with having the hysterectomy a few years ago.

Because I still go with issues from that that is why I take the probiotics and  a few other things. I may have to start the vitamin K again, other than that I'll be back on the table again for the on and off again  for  spot bleeding sometimes. And then there is the sinus thing which also happens with the weather. It's possible Candiia too may have played a role.  It's only   when I eat the sweets that's when all the sinus issues and tooth stuff starts up, but I do take the cayrilic acid too daily.

But  God is good because I've learned so much,from the web and   from people here.  Like i said before my diet played  an important role in this. I really hadn't startred taking care of myself until these issues started but sometimes that's all it takes. But anyone who has sugar cravings the best thing to do is get a good non sugar snack and stick to it. Popcorn is good, especially with butter and a good movie.

I don't like to share so much because I don't want to sound boastful because others are still gong throughand have not had their break throughs yet, so I try to be careful about how I say things. It bothers me  when I read about stuff that the  others are going through. That's why I leave encouraging messages because I've been there. You can't really take others to places that you've never been to you know?   I will say this,  it 's gonna take a big commitment on all of our parts if we want to get better. it's gonna take time. It's just really brought me to a point where my health is what matters above all else. Some of us have  habits that are hard to break, but when you are tired of being sick and tired they'll stop them, including myself.

The Canidia diet is a strong diet so just be carefu;l and if you feel like cheating sometimes just do it because sometimes our bodies do need carbs. With the holidays it's not going to be easy for some of us. Eggnog and all that stuff, who needs these thought?s (just kidding)  Be encouraged,  take care, and thanks again for sharing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (2)