CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: RELIV is a multi-level marketing sold product

Regen55 Views: 16,836
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,738,729

Re: RELIV is a multi-level marketing sold product

Say what you want. The thousands of people recovering from incurable illnesses speak for itself. Including me. No doctors could help me. I tried countless herbs, everything I could try on google and nothing helped. I tried this and it is working. Nothing else worked. The results speak for itself.

If you can possibly get the exact correct amount of HIGH quality vitamins, and minerals, and herbs in the perfect proportions for a "synergy" effect then more power to you. For the average person it would be impossible.

And also just so you know. I have a friend that studied multi-level marketing in college. It is the cheapest way for a company to advertise there product and grow there business. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it as long as the products are legit.

P.S. If you want me to list the ingredients I can. But there is 10 different products so you need to be more specific about which 1's you want me to list.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.430 sec, (1)