CureZone   Log On   Join
Recommendation holistic dentist in Long Island / NYC area - ***Takes Insurance*** !!

wellness_woman Views: 4,054
Published: 9 years ago

Recommendation holistic dentist in Long Island / NYC area - ***Takes Insurance*** !!

I believe the Universe was looking out for me in my prayers for better health when I was lead to this dentist.

His name is Dr. Isreal Brenner and he is located in Huntington, L.I.

Dr. Brenner was outstanding. I had 3 mercury fillings and a old and I think very bacteria-laden crown replaced in one long 2 hour session. With my insurance cost me less than $ 2000 [insurance kicked in about $ 1500] and was done with the right protocol (rubber dams, oxygen, etc.) and a series of great suggestions in terms of a follow up cleansing protocol.

Dr. Brenner is a dentist from another era. There is a feeling of old-fashioned integrity that I remember from the best doctors of my childhood but I haven't seen for a while. Yet Dr. Brenner is more than aware of all of the holistic aspects of dental care.

I am just ending my first week mercury-free existence after receiving my first mercury filling at 10 years old. I cannot describe the relief and joy. It is too soon for me to feel the full effects as my body is going to be ridding itself of this poison for a long time. But I can say I feel more mentally clear and emotionally stable than I have in years. I have a deep feeling that this is a profound life changing healing step for me.

Link below - I have no affiliation with Dr. Brenner other than gratitude for his knowledge, gentleness, and generosity for providing services at a reasonable price in these extortionary times (I had another dentist that wanted over $ 200 for the first visit just for a "look see" !!)

http://www.archdental.com/pages/ourOffices/staff/huntington.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)