CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fruit and veggies is the cure

Regen55 Views: 16,743
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,737,470

Re: Fruit and veggies is the cure

You are absolutely right on everything your saying. But there is 1 problem with it. Not that I disagree with you because I do agree. But I read in a magazine that there has been different studies done showing that most of the fruits and veggies you buy from the stores are only 10-20% as nutritious as they were 100 years ago. This is because of the way there grown and the chemicals used to do it.

I juiced for a while and ate an extremely healthy diet. But it took to much time and money for me to keep up on it. So I started taking RELIV which solved all of my problems (I am getting better and better and better but not 100% yet, but I will be soon). Its the most nutritious powdered food I guess you could call it that you can buy. It has worked wonders for thousands and thousands. You might see my posts on different threads raving about this stuff. But I am telling everyone I can because its the only thing that has helped me. I went to doctors and they told me I was fine and one of the healthiest people they had ever seen. I suffered from a severely coated tongue, Insomnia, Severe fatigue, Post nasal drip, depression, Constant anxiety and panic attacks. Nightmares, dizziness, brain fog and the list goes on. I am 90% better and I give credit to what got me there.

So you have 2 choices. Do what this guy is doing, or buy a super legit health suppliment on top of a healthy Diet to give your body what it needs.

On another Note Jack Lallane has been on a vegetarian diet (Which the exception of fish) and juic ing every day. The guy is 94 and works out for 2 hours every morning and night and is like a healthy 60 year old. I am convinced that the answer to everything is nutrition to work on a cellular level. There just is no way around it. Now I will leave this post with one of his sayings that I have always admired....

Nutrition is King,
Exercise is Queen,
Put them together you have a kingdom.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)