New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
RawDad Views: 1,240
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,736,555

Re: How to read your label, by MH

Amen MH - well said.

We buy 99.9% whole fruits and vegs.. not many labels there...

Someday.. in S. Fla.. we will be growing a lot of it.. instead of "trusting" commercial ag.

I head to the airport tomorrow - on my way to Montreal (business trip). Have sought out an organic produce source and have arranged to stay in a place with a kitchen so I can store food and juice... should be a fun trip ('cept for the cold)..and may have to drink a sub par juice or 2 (at airport).. but I have lived through worse ! ;~)

One favorite past time in the airport is to count 100 people at a time.. and note how many of them look healthy... Normally.. way less than 10.. I also notice that almost all adults are very heavy.. and several who look to be ~ 60-70 years are feable... limping around and wheezing..etc... normally chewing on McDonalds breakfast.. or something..

It is really sad to see this great country crumbling before my eyes.. and oddly.. very few even see it.

Most believe we are living longer and are better off than ever?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)