CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First flush results!

supermanc19 Views: 1,187
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 173,491

Re: First flush results!

Nobody has a perfect diet. If they did they wouldn't be reading the Liver Flush Forum on curezone.com :)Like I said, I didn't fast at all, except for not eating after about 1:00 the day of the cleanse.

I'm no pro, but I'm guessing that assuming you did the cleanse correctly, either you have way too many stones to pass large, noticeable ones. Or because of your bird diet, have no stones. Dr Clark says everyone has stones, and I tend to agree with her, so I'd say you just got bad results the first time.

During your first cleanse, did you follow all the instructions? Did the Epsom Salts work correctly? Are you sure you didn't get any stones out? I didn't strain mine, but definitely saw a whole lot of them floating on the surface. Next time I'm gonna use a strainer, even though it's kinda nasty.

I'd say go for it again, you might have better results!

Jason

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)