CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My (ongoing) battle with the doctor/nurse practitioner

Black Walnut Tincture
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
cappy84 Views: 1,995
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,734,531

Re: My (ongoing) battle with the doctor/nurse practitioner

i understand what you are going through, i've been dealing with doctors for years and haven't been helped. it makes me angry and i wonder why i'm paying all this money for medical insurance in the first place. whats the point?

i saw my regular doctor last month and once again it was a waste. all she did was order me more blood tests. before my appointment i called up to be seen by an endocrinologist (to make sure im not hypo/hyperthyroidism or another autoimmune disorder) and was told my doctor had to refer to one. guess what? she never did and instead ordered a thyroid blood test (which wont tell anything). after telling her that a dermatologist wasnt going to do anything for me she has scheduled me an appointment with another! after being adamant about not wanting to see one again she was pushing it on me.

the past 4 years i've been back and forth seeing several doctors, having multiple blood tests, and dermatologists (prescribing me crap topical chemicals that i stupidly used). when i have suggested "parasites" to doctors, they look at me like i belong in a mental home. yet they cant figure out whats wrong with me. we have to help ourselves which is the hard part. how does one get rid of whatever is inside?

it seems like there is a big Conspiracy with those of us suffering and the fact they wont help us. do they want us to suffer and are they deliberately covering up the fact that many people suffer from this?

it's ruined my life and given me no energy, no drive, and i just dont feel "myself" anymore. i am tired and want this over with now. i have waited long enough and been ignored long enough. it has already taken away the prime years of my life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)