CureZone   Log On   Join
First flush results!

supermanc19 Views: 1,440
Published: 15 years ago

First flush results!

Hi, I did my first Liver Flush last night. It's funny because I wasn't even planning on doing it. I've had the ingredients on hand for about 2 months, but never had the time. Then yesterday I realized I hadn't eaten all afternoon and had no plans last night or today, so I decided to go for it!

I have to admit I was a bit skeptic, but not anymore. The procedure went super smooth and this morning I passed about 100 stones I'd say. The biggest one was probably half an inch wide. All in all, it was less stones than I would have liked to see, but I could have prepared better too. They were brown on the outside, but bright green on the inside. I can't believe they were inside me. I consider myself to be in great shape, 25 years old, low body fat, exercise daily, etc etc, but apparently all the junk I ate as a kid was still stuck in my liver.

In any case, my first flush is behind me. I didn't get the backward movie reel of emotions either. Actually I don't feel emotional at all today. As a matter of fact, I feel like I don't really have a personality. I was listening to my roommate talk and just started zoning off. Maybe that's a detox effect, who knows.

One thing I didn't like about the flush was the massive amounts of Epsom Salts . I mean I think I went overboard a little bit, even though I followed the directions. I agree with the 2 doses before the flush, and maybe even some the next morning, but the 4th dose kept me hitting the bathroom allllll day, well after all the stones were out. Maybe I can lessen this next time.

On my next flush, should I expect to see larger & more stones now that the smaller ones and a lot of sandy chaff is out of the way?

Thanks!
Jason

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)