CureZone   Log On   Join
Neighbors possibly complaining about my bo

Views: 5,729
Published: 10 years ago

Neighbors possibly complaining about my bo

Hi does anyone on here have issues with neighbors complaining about their bo? Well I just recently moved to a house and have lived here for about 2 months and today I heard the neighbors saying things like oh my gosh and when another neighbor walked up to talk to him I though I heard the other neighbor say something I could not make out what it was but it was something to the effect of noticing something and the other neighbor says it's not my fault, then he tell his son well let's try this cleaning the roof adn yard and see what happens and if it does not go away we will send the landlord over there and he said my landlord's name so I think he was talking about our house. Anyhow my bedroom is cloes to their house somewhat and I think they may be able to smell me and it is really bothering them and it frustrated me because I realy can't help it I take like 3 showers a day, wear deordorant and wear perfuem and I still smell horrible. Ugh this damn bo is ruining my life in a sense I try to think positive but some people don't understand they just assume you are a dirty person. I mean I'm not too surprised at my neighbor's reaction becuase where I use to live I had the same reactons from a couple neighbors who knew a bo could be so bad to the point peple can smell you from a distance. I'm hoping and praying the conversation was related to something else like maybe the yard etc. but becuase I've had this issue in the past I don't know what to think. I was just wondering if anyone else has been through this before. I have felt kinds down today because of that conversation I heard. It might not be related to my bo but the way they were talking it was like they could not tolerate something and my bo is pretty unbearable to most people and the odor comes through my pores so it is kinda strong. If you have any advice or been thourgh this before please let me know I would appreciate it and God Bless everyone:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)