CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why can't we smell our odor

Views: 2,190
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,732,900

Re: Why can't we smell our odor

I know what you mean. I can smell my bo though it smells strongly of urine and then sometimes it changes to like a fecal matter garbage type smell it's horrible and when I leave the house peole almost lways notice it. When my bo first started I didn't notice it right away until people started making rude comments about it. Also 2 doctors told me I didn't smell and it pissed me off in a way because I'm thinking if I don't smell then why do people react negatively to me everytime I leave the house it's like come on now people obviously think I smell they are not just saying it. My bo is so bad I also think it is nauseating to other people some people hold thier stomach around me like you knw when someone is about to throw up and sometimes I know this iweird but I notice peoples' eyes get watery for example when a smell is too strong like when someone smells a onion that's how people get aorund me and I'm thiknig wow I must smell bad. Anyhow I hope things get better for you hold your head high and pray to God for a solution that's what I do. I'm sorry for some of the misspelling I type very fast sometimes. Take care:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)