CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Show how to detox from heavy metals

Views: 11,609
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,733,904

Re: Show how to detox from heavy metals

you are right that heavy metal detox is a bitch, especially with adrenal problems.

but there are many many things you can be doing to move in the right direction. and even if you aren't moving in the right direction just knowing the root of the problem vs flying blind is a good thing.

remineralizing slowly can at least stop the damage from progressing and perhaps push some metals out.

adjusting the diet accordingly can have positive effects, i.e. a high sulfur or low sulfur diet, gfcf, etc. etc.

slow sauna use can start the process rolling.

in some cases if the adrenals are fried, it may be a good idea to go on cortisone or cortef while chelating.

fulvic acid can possibly render heavy metals inert, i am not sure if this works but it is worth a try.

ion foot spas will put out metals through the skin.

magnetic mattress pads will increase cell charge and push metals into circulation -- you still need to excrete them but it is easier and less damaging than ripping them out with chelators.

some people have been successful with cilantro.

some people have been successful using homeopathic remedies.

if you use the cutler protocol you can start off using VERY low doses of ALA and DMPS. DMSA is problematic for a lot of people and Dr. Buttar claims that it should never be used at all.

Hannah Kroeger has a recipe to pull heavy metals out using green beans and squash.

There are other recipes to pull heavy metals using beets.

There is a product called Modifilan that will gently pull out heavy metals, i think this is a form of alginate -- which Hulda Clark recommends for heavy metal detox.

Some people have had success with clay baths... Luana Lay's website has lab results proving that clay works. it can also be taken internally.

I think just about every high level alternative practitioner has their own strategy for heavy metals.

ozone saunas can be used to oxidize metals in the body whereby they become inert, will not damage you, and then very easy to excrete.

People on the Iodine forums are using Iodine to push out heavy metals successfully. This is not technically chelation but a lot of people are successful.

is that enough?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (2)