CureZone   Log On   Join
Help for my grandmother..

DixiChyna Views: 2,820
Published: 8 years ago

Help for my grandmother..

Dear George,

I write you once again in hopes you will assist in two healings. A few months back you helped me with a stomach illness I had and I am forever, truly grateful! You are such a blessing to us all, again, many, many thanks!

I ask, if you will, to send my grandmother healing. At present, she is very weak with an upper respiratory infection. We fear that this could lead to pneumonia. I also pray for me and my family to always have the patience and understanding to take care of her. Her name is Virginia Pauline, everyone calls her Pauline.

I have one more to ask of, if you will George. My boyfriend Larry is under major stress right now due to his job and his son being a drug addict. Would you send a peaceful healing his way? I pray for his health because I can see it deterioting d/t the stress. He is gaining weight, very moody and has a terrible outlook on life. I don't know how else to put it, but thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for your help. God Bless you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)