CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OCD and adrenals

anonalon Views: 11,238
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,734,086

Re: OCD and adrenals

"Reading your post made me aware of the story that I had made up in my mind that people were tired of hearing from me, which is another point that I'd like to offer. We, as humans, are very creative and are very good at making up stories"

Please do not ever think that I am tired of hearing from you. You are the cute little sunshine on here. I was going to say ray of sunshine but you are more than that to me. You cheer people despite how sick you are and I love reading your thoughts that you post just for the heck of it. You're a very kind and tender hearted person and to be honest, I'm not sure I would read on here as much if wasn't for the things you write and some of the others on here.

I don't always post a response because I've noticed a lot of times my posts don't make it on here when I am responding to people. And other times I'm tired, but so glad for what you wrote.:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)