CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do we have common ground?

MindTheLips Views: 3,227
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,732,080

Re: Do we have common ground?

Thanks guys for taking the time to reply, i'm the only guy i know or have ever met who suffers from this condition but i'm glad to have finally found some support.

Personally for me, it's the white film which is a nightmare, it builds very quickly and needs to be removed every half an hour or so. It looks disgusting when i talk because it looks like i have a white slime all over my teeth and i find it difficult to speak with it because it interferes with the movement of the lips.

My diet is fairly consistent:

Breakfast:
Bowl full of cornflakes or Kelloggs Special K (No milk, just dry)
1 large glass of water

Lunch:
3 Egg whites
4 small gluten-free toasts/ 3 crumpets (buttered)
1 large glass of cranberry juice

Dinner:
2 Chicken legs
Half a potato
1 large glass of innocent smoothie (orange and mango)

This is practically what i eat on a day to day basis, I've found it hard to fit other meals in due to my busy uni schedule but now I have to.

As for fillings and dental related incidents, i've had braces for a number of years and had them removed a little while before the EC developed. I still have to wear plastic clear retainers every night though to prevent the teeth from moving more. I've also had a few fillings (2-3) due to a VERY poor diet from my childhood and poor brushing habits.

I am 20 going on 21 years old guys, in case I didn't mention it before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.203 sec, (1)