Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 2,508
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,732,625

Re: xylitol, lymph nodes, hunger and a few others

About a month ago, my horomones seemed to have balanced out, and then quickly became unbalanced again. I tried adding in anything I was taking at the time and found out that xylitol really improves my pms. I take a tsp every morning now. I'm curious if there are any long term effects that you know of. So far, it's not enough to cause any gastrointestinal problems, so that's good. Also, I've read that long term use can weaken the effects. Do you know if this is true?

It is pretty safe except for the diarrhea that can occur in high doses starting out.  

The only effects that decrease with time is less risk of diarrhea as the body adapts to the xylitol.

If I take chickweed or any of the other lymph cleansers you mentioned is taking 1 herb, 3x daily (1/2 tsp) sufficient or should I combine/increase dose?

You can double the dose if you want.  The chickweed will not hurt you and it has other benefits such as weight loss and helping with memory.  it is also very healing to the intestines.

I am constantly hungry, and can't figure out the source. I used to think it was my hypoglycemia, but that has improved completely, yet I'm still hungry every 1-2 hours. So much so, that if I don't eat I have mood swings, faintness, weakness, etc. What are generally the causes for hunger? (As a reminder, I have Hashimoto's, adrenal disfunction, candida, and infections).

Hypoglycemic reactions are one possibility.  Hypothalamic disorders can also lead to frequent hunger.  But hypothalamic disorders are not that common, and you did mention you have adrenal dysfunction so chronic hypoglycemia is more likely.  A few things that can help are of course building up the adrenals.  More fiber in your diet will also slow the absorption of glucose, which can help prevent rebound hypoglycemia.  More protein in your diet will also slow gastric emptying.  Spirulina and chlorella are the highest herbal sources.  Nettle leaf also has a fair amount of protein and it also supports the adrenals and thyroid.  If you also want to focus on your hypothalamus then I recommend adding alfalfa herb and maybe more seaweeds to your regime.  These will also help with your hormones.

I received the adrenal and thyroid mixes from you , thanks for sending them so fast! I took a 1/2 tsp of each and felt very wired after. I'm thinking it may be the thyroid mix, as my antibodies are 3000+ and my thyroid ranges from hypo to hyper. Any suggestions? I plan to take the adrenal mix alone and add in the thryoid a few weeks later. Could it be the tyrosine affecting me?

It is actually more likely the Adrenal Tonic due to the high level of B vitamins in the formula.  Maybe start with lower doses and work up to the half teaspoon recommended dose.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (2)