I understand your feelings, i was there too a few months back but now i'm getting better. I'm also suffering from a scattered parasite infection. It was next to deadly before and while i still have them, they are not as aggressive and i'm on a new protocol myself which i hope will help even more for the ones that just won't seem to die. You will find help here, especially in the protocols. I agree with the other replies, you will probably need several cycles of medicine but one thing i wanted to add is that it is crucial to stop eating/sugar products asap. These worms THRIVE on them. For me eating Sugar is the difference betweem barely feeling them and feeling them sting me all day long. They need Sugar for energy and mating. Sugar free products also energize them. I noticed when i ate sugar free products the worms were became quickly active so you shouls stay away from those too. Obviously drinking with parasite conditions is a very bad idea because alcohol becomes sugar in the body. There is hope though ;). Instead of eating sugar you can use XYLITOL which tastes just like sugar with much less calories, it taste so much like sugar most people can;t tell the difference. I will tell you though that it will make you go to the bathroom if you have a lot of it... so you shouldnt have a lot and you should test it out first one a day when you don't have to go anywhere. I hope this helps and don't worry, you will definitely find help here.