CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to cure Sibo naturally ?

MrsLivia Views: 46,750
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,730,203

Re: How to cure Sibo naturally ?

I had sibo just after an infection then it went away.

I remember at that time tzking garlic 1 hour after meals.

At that time I didn't drink milk or fruits like I do now...;so I don't know what s going on exactly.

I believe I have a problem with yeast in bread with caused the relapse but the fact that I had relapse mean that sibo wasn't totally eliminated.

Grains are usually bashed but maybe they are less problematic than foods that contains a certain amount of simple sugar....I don't know.

I did several time Liver Flush with olive oil and apple juice or even nothing else or sometimes with water...2 months ago ;but I didn't had the bloating and abdominal extension at the time, still I had the gut noise " gloo, gloo" after eating that probaby means sibo was still there.

eh..;i had it last years I was only eating bread , cheees ( low in lactose ) and meat and then i hour later garlic....

and it worked...

so maybe we have to do the same regimen here but the problem is my stomach is inflammed and I don't know if garlic would damage the lining more....

Logically I would think it would, I mean put garlic in your skin and you see it is harsh but I 'm wondering it things are different when garlic is "processe" by stomach acid...

maybe it makes things different but you would have to eat in good proportion before.

I don't remember if I took at the time fermented milk, but still cheese is fermented so maybe it helped....

Fiber and kefir have been proposed here.

I forgot 2 days ago I drank about 170 ml of olive oil throughout the day , then I had a meal and my stomach was buning.....bile acid I guess...

I think the bowels need to be cleansed I think about salt flush but again I m afraid it would irritate the stomach creating other problem later...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)