CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't take life anymore

Shattered Soul Views: 5,149
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,729,154

Re: Can't take life anymore

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your situation.
I know how horrible it is to have this problem and live in a really warm climate like the Philipines.

I lived in Vietnam (in the south) for a year and felt like I was trapped in hell. People seriously thought I was on drugs even though I wasn't doing any drugs there. When I 1st started looking for an apartment the real estate people would say such awful things about me, and I was really really nice to them. I recorded a lot of the things they said on my mp3 player and played it back to someone else who spoke Vietnamese. They would say things amongst themselves, to taxi drivers when I was in the same cab as them, and they even told the security guy of one of the serviced apartments I went to see that I was on heroin and ya-ba. These are the real estate people who are supposed to help me find a place to stay. They would only send two people together to go with me, because they said to my face that it wasn't safe for one person to go alone with me. Well, they just despised me like everyone else I came into contact with. The most depressing part about it is that just being a good person isn't good enough. People won't give you a chance no matter what. That's what makes me feel so suicidal. People will assume such awful things about you without knowing the truth.

You should try something called Nystatin, it might give some relief from the problem. It's sold over the counter at most pharmacies in Vietnam so I'm sure it's probably sold in the Philipines. It helps some, but it's only a temporary cure unfortunately.

Best of luck to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)