CureZone   Log On   Join
My Turmeric experience:

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
surley Views: 8,934
Published: 12 years ago

My Turmeric experience:

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends and relatives.

I haven't posted in a while...was very busy with preparation for my daughter's wedding.But that's over now I'm very thankful that my right arm(with the tendonitist) is still intact.

I had so much to do including baking all the wedding cake and was very worried how my arm would cope.So at the beginning of August I started taking a heaping tea-spoon of Turmeric in a glass of orange juice(after diluting it in a little warm water)two times a day.After about three weeks I could feel a bit of relief,my arm was less sore at the end of the day and I didn't have to rub it before going to bed.After two months it was definitely better in spite of all the usage I put it through.

A bit of soreness is still there after using my arm all day but nothing like before where I would wake up in the middle of the night with the pain.I am continuing with the turmeric because it has been the best help for my tendonitist....after a number of years.So to anyone suffering,give it a try.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.250 sec, (1)