CureZone   Log On   Join
Midge...

pjangel Views: 2,001
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 172,838

Midge...

Just caught the tail end of that....you know I resist tests because I can't deal with the pressure my family would put on me. My pancreas/spleen area started feeling swollen and achy and I about freaked, but I had 'friends' hear to talk me through it. Part of me wanted to run in to er and get a diagnosis, and the other part said "If you do have something ugly,like .....whatever(I won't even say it)....they will expect you to behave yourself....and the worry and stress would be too much on top of any illness....so I just get through it. The other part of me yells....the only way you are going to get any attention around here is to be seriously 'ill'...then they would take your pain seriously .....but I just can't do. I'm worried the fear and worry (I am a worryer by nature) and the stress between our health beliefs would either screw me up, or put my marriage in even a more precarious position.

So, I will worry and pray for you, and be sure to let us know as soon as you can how the tests turn out. We love you. hugs!
Pj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)