CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Telman's - 17th Liver Flush

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
telman Views: 2,056
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 172,804

Re: Telman's - 17th Liver Flush

Hi pj

Well you’ve had some success in the past and we all seem to have a different response each time we flush until we are clear. Just because nothing visible has been expelled doesn’t mean say it isn’t a success. It’s one step further into the programme.

Remember that “the only person you compete with in life is yourself”.

There are other flush protocols that are more conducive to a busy life. However, Chinese medicine might conclude that problems with gall bladder may manifest themselves as indecision; lack of creativity; overwork, attention to detail; frustration, impatience, constant irritation. While liver imbalance may give us emotion of over control or feeling of being out of control; excessive planning, inflexibility, frustration, repression; temper tantrums. Whether you believe in this not people report a link between the emotions and flushing.

We are all in control of our own lives. The Liver Flush that your son wants to do is not linked to your cleansing programme. You do not need to seek approval or reward for what you choose to do in life. If you want to flush then go ahead and do it in your way and your time. My family are aware that I flush but it doesn’t impinge on their lives the only thing they are aware of is that I don’t sit down for an evening meal on the chosen day.

Shoulders and necks are a problem and you may benefit from some gentle stretch and muscle condition to shake out bad muscles and restore posture. Anxiety and anger can cause the shoulder to arch and so does a rushing walk.

Next time, make the flush day, your day.

Sorry I can’t be any more help.

Best regards

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)