CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Telman's - 17th Liver Flush

pjangel Views: 2,077
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 172,763

Re: Telman's - 17th Liver Flush

Teleman,
I was flushing (well, planning too), but ran late on errands and 'bombed'. I was SO tired........and even braved taking one dose of epson salts on the way home (it was already 8 pm. and it was a 30 minute drive...stopped at a drug store and gulp! Then took oo and lemon an hour later, crashed asleep, and then bagged the whole thing the next morning....think I salt flushed and coffee enemaed a day or so later....considered colonic, but gave up. No stones. Not much. poor preparation. Back to coloson today.

So, back to the drawing board. Trying to hold my life together emotionally--about lost it Saturday and had to remove myself from home before in my sleep deprived condition I said something I would later regret. Since it(liverflush) was a 'failed' attempt, any advice on how long i should wait? My shoulders are aching, and the sleep issue is becoming too wearisome, as are the emotional stresses at home. Ah, that's right, my son wants to do a liver cleanse with his eye experiment, so I HAVE to retry. sigh....

any suggestions?
pj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.829 sec, (1)