CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Telman

hanna Views: 2,150
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 172,788

Hi Telman

Telman I am with you. It seems things just evolve.
I started with the flush and learned about supplements etc. Later other cleanses.
Met Andreas read about Ayurveda, which I had looked into 15/20 years before.
After trying a lot of different things I learned from different forums, I knew so many different protocols and had so many different oils and supplements that there were not hours in the day to make use of it all.

Finally I went back to basics, mainly cleanses and no supplements. Dropped all my prescription drugs, high bloodpressure, lipitor for cholesterol, several anti-depressants.
Better lifestyle, hired twice a week a personal trainer, this will be the 2nd year in the sunshine in Florida for the winter and became a member at a nudist resort to get enough sun.

The big problem I have is when the doctor finds something wrong, and like now, I have to take prescription drugs for 6 weeks. I have been holding it off for now.
Of course I know what Andreas would say, but I still get torn between doctors (and family) and the alternative route. Besides my lifestyle is better but not perfect.
I have been looking into urine therapy and have added that in the morning when I get up.

We just have to keep reading. Have my best wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)