CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Telman's - 17th Liver Flush

telman Views: 2,279
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 172,783

Re: Telman's - 17th Liver Flush

Hi trapper/kcmo

Yes I quite agree they do look as if they have been tightly packed, probably in the gall bladder. I guess I have little option but to keep flushing until I am clear of stones for 3 flushes in a row. That is currently the only advice that I have.

My ultra-sound showed that my gall bladder was full of sludge. I have investigated the causes of this condition and have discovered that the creation of cholesterol Gallstones is a type of chain reaction and it is difficult to break the cycle. I hope that flushing will be mechanism by which the cycle will be broken. My cholesterol level, which wasn't that high, has already fallen by 20%. As cholesterol secretion within the hepatic system is a key player in the formation of stones I trust that this is an positive indicator.

The initiating cause of gall bladder sludge can be viral, drug related, emotional etc, all the usual culprits. I have had a few severe viruses in my life and been on strong pain killers for a prolonged period.

I have adopted a holistic solution to my recovery by assessing the health advice of offer from every source. I have improved my diet, take more exercise, and donít take medicine or supplements. I also do relaxation and stretch every day.

I hope other will be inspired to try liver cleansing.

Regards Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)