CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Telman's - 17th Liver Flush

telman Views: 2,164
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 172,772

Re: Telman's - 17th Liver Flush

Hi stu

I was advised before I started that I would probably need somewhere in the region of 20 flushes. My chronic medical symptoms were in the category of Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome or Fibromyalgia but I started flushing 6 month ago to relieve excruciating biliary colic pain. The spectrum of symptoms that I now have is reduced. I am relaxed, I sleep very well most, if not all, of the niggling secondary symptoms have disappeared and I am left with a few primary symptoms. I have no digestion or IBS type problems at all, I don't get tired in the day and I don't get depressed. My once bloated stomach has returned to normal.

I am a little concerned that the flushing still produces such a large amount of stones or chaff but I feel that we have all been conditioned to the doctorís pill philosophy of a quick-fix for our illnesses. Natureís way takes it course.

I have progressively reduced the frequency of my flushing and I am currently flushing at 3 to 4 week intervals.

Regards Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)