CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Telman's 17th Liver Flush

telman Views: 3,026
Published: 14 years ago

Telman's 17th Liver Flush

Hi All

Just keeping you all informed about my progress. I didn't think that I would be still passing stones 17 flushes later.

The 17th flush was carried out on 2nd/3rd January 2006 using the following protocol:

Nothing to eat or beverages after 15.00 hrs on the day of the flush.
Small Epson salts (1 teaspoon in 1 cup of warm water) at 16.30.
First potion of olive oil (4oz) and lemon juice (4oz) at 18.00 hrs lying down relaxing on floor.
Second potion of olive oil (4oz) and lemon juice (4oz) at 23.00 hrs lying in bed, followed by sleep.

There wasnít any follow-up Epsom Salts just plenty of liquids and a simple breakfast of porridge. I did have quite a short sharp pain in the gallbladder region following the second potion of olive oil and lemon juice. I slept very well with just a little indigestion when I turn only my side and woke at 7.00am. The first bowel movement at 8.30 was completely normal. The only side effect, which I seem to get after each Liver Flush are burning itchy red eyes and a slight tenderness in the liver area.

I had my second bowel movement at 15.00hrs, no butt-pea with this method and expelled a crop of stones the majority of which are pictured here. They are all fairly soft and soapy except for the darker stones, which are hard.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Liver_Flush/Forum_03/17th_stones.jpg

Regards Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)