CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sugar addiction

t_montreal Views: 1,366
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,726,518

Re: Sugar addiction

Hi There,

I echo what the others have said, especially in terms of cleansing- it's amazing how many craving go when you've done enough bowel and liver cleansing- that has been my experience. Also, you may need to eat more fruit. We are designed to eat fruit, and it is so easy to digest. Many people avoid it because of the Sugar content or worrying needlessly about carbs- but it's exactly the kind of Sugar we need for our brains to function and to help fuel our cells. It's also incredibly alkalizing and detoxyfing.

I think Sugar and chocolate cravings happen because we don't eat enough nurtient dense foods that we are designed to eat! Try upping your intake of fruit, and also leafy greens- since they are so full of minerals they may help quell those chocolate cravings too. You can combine both and make awesome green smoothies!

See how that works for you:)

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.343 sec, (1)