CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parazapper CC1 report Rife freq mode four

parazapper Views: 2,014
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,726,362

Re: Parazapper CC1 report Rife freq mode four

>- I just go by the automated response I get from the zapper when the time limit has been reached it gives two "shocks"

A lot of users actually like that feature.

I usuall take a tablespoon of yogurt about 20 minutes or so after zapping and then every 20 to 30 minutes for 3 or 4 times.

Do you take Saw Palmetto? I feel that it helps a bit.

Do you take DHEA?

My general feeling is that daily or even more than one session a day is important when fighting infections.

A single bacterium can divide in 20 minutes or so. That means there will be 8 after 1 hour, 64 after 2 hours, 512 after 3 hours, ... for each bacterium that survives. There can be millions after 24 hours and who knows how many after 48 hours.

As for using both hands, just swap each time you turn the unit on.

As for the prostate, I feel that copper footpads may also be beneficial because this can produce a larger overall current through the trunk area.

Home Depot carries copper rolls in the roofing material section for about $20. Way more than you need but I am not too sure about the purity.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)