CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parazapper CC1 report Rife freq mode four

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

High PPM VS Low PPM
The Rice University reported that nanoparticles do not work, they ...

More
NikGreat Views: 2,120
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,725,905

Re: Parazapper CC1 report Rife freq mode four

Happy to keep you informed and you to give me pointers as well!

I am using the CC1 so I have actually been doing the 10.5 min
I just go by the automated response I get from the zapper when the time limit has been reached it gives two "shocks"
So that is easy

Yes the baking soda is good
I never thought to use that
I am assuming to use it a bit after the zapping

I have been using the method of placing the red paddle at the prostate area and holding the green paddle in my hand. Once in the left once on the right etc.,.

My prostate health has been improving but I have also been taking prostavar for the past 5 weeks so I do not know if it is exclusively because of the zapper or the pills
I can say that I saw a larger increase in sexua| health after beginning m zapping sessions which began around 2 weeks ago

I can see that my feces are normal colored again so I will zap one more time with the paddles as described
I zap 3 times a week as I feel that more than this will be too much of a burden on my system for cleansing the bacteria away
I would like your feedback on the frequency I just mentioned but I still think it is adequate unless the three times a week is too far apart and gives too much of a chance for bacteria to remultiply?

I also want to try zapping with the same mode but using both paddles in my hands instead of what I described above

Ideas?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)