CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What conditions will Oleander help?

quarrymaster Views: 2,737
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,724,971

Re: What conditions will Oleander help?

Yes , I've heard good things about the GB4000 and others but like you didn't have money to waste on experimentation , so I bought the Frequency Generator (about $300 ) then a freq counter (about $260 ) and did my own copper tubes etc , then went to 4x6 in SS plates , so I can zap with 3 or 4 contacts (ie 2 feet , one hand or 2 feet , 2 hands , or pos on 1 and neg on one foot ) the only drawback is you have to dial in each and every freq , stabilize etc .....but I can go up to I think a total of 30 volts , been up to 23v but this causes muscle contraction and soreness after a half hour of zapping. I used the CAFL and then found the NAFL (National Annotated freq listings or something like that) and did them , they are filtered for the best possible freq , and don't include the just make you feel better type freq , just the ones for Lyme and stuff.....it worked for me !!!..... I'll have to check the model no's of my units (I'm at work now , will check when I get home and email tomorrow.....I think I might have a smaller unit (only 12volts or so, I'd sell if that could help) like I said I'll check see if I can help ya out. I bought a couple different models , some weren't enough power or so I thought , but if 9volt battery can zap , I would think a 12 or more would do same , I know some were limited on freq coverage , but there is a way to devide the freq to get the same resonasance at a lower scale or something , it's been a while since I played with any of it.....Rife , Beck , Clark and several others all had different freq , I guess it's like a C note on a piano , only a different ouctave?
Like I said it's been a while , and is still confusing , I understand the general theory , but have trouble with actually communicating the points....
You might try the 'electroherbalism.com ' site for more info and rife forumms etc for more leads......I'd do my zapping while on computer , reading info etc......so sometimes would do 1 freq for 10 min , then realize I needed to turn too a new one , do that for 5 min then might do the next for 20 min , it depended on how obsorbed I got. But it worked, I haven't had any problems with Lyme since , but I have a new challenge , so back to trying again.....since I've lost all faith in regular doctors , with their cut, burn , poison approach......
later.....Rick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.188 sec, (2)