CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What conditions will Oleander help?

AngelofEventide Views: 2,623
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,724,931

Re: What conditions will Oleander help?

Thanks Rick. I've lurked on both the zapper and rife boards for over a year, and reading the messages, it's like trying to interpret a foreign language. As me to write a book on nearly anything else and I could easily crank one out, but trying to figure all this out - ugh! Seems most on the rife boards don't like the inexpensive units like you use and are opting for ones that are at least 1k. They say that you can't get to things like lyme with the cheaper units, because they can't penetrate to all the organs, cells, tissues, etc. that lyme can hide in. When I first started looking into it last year, I had heard great things about the GB4000 and JWLabs Model A units, but they are both around 3k. I think they both do automatic sweeps, so you don't have to manually put in different frequencies each time you want to try a new one. I don't have that kind of money, but I don't want to waste my time either on units that can't get to the meat of the issue, especially where lyme is concerned. It's a very hard illness to overcome, even with rife/zapper. I heard Doug Coil is best for lyme, but not sure if it works great on other conditions too, like parasites, candida, viruses, etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)