CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What conditions will Oleander help?

quarrymaster Views: 2,812
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,724,608

Re: What conditions will Oleander help?

Hi Angelo , The Rife type protocol is kinda confusing , and with a freq. generator , quite time consuming , plus finding all the CAFL frequencies and dialing it all in etc , so this time I'm gonna try a zapper , simpler , faster , more mobile , and less exspensive.....I just bought a MZ6 for about $100.00 , have not recieved it yet , but I have my freq.gen as a backup.........I'm not affiliated with Maestro or with Silver Puppy , just found they seemed to be the best bang for the buck.........
The one thing I might add is to use the Essiac Tea , I use the bulk and cook it down , a tea or tablespoon twice a day (the tea bags don't seem as strong ) although I do have a cup of Ojibway tea once or twice a week , tastes OK , I would also recommend Stevia (or Truvia), instead of Sugar , I'm trying to wean myself off of Sugar ( I really miss my chocolates , down 90%.....can't completely quit the pleasures of life)......Hope this helps , I'm finding , it's not that hard , ya just have to think things thru........Rick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.656 sec, (1)