TLMFD - cannot be sure but can share my experience.
I am not an expert but have eaten 5-10 lbs of fruit per day over the past couple of years - have concluded this.
For the best digestion:
- Be sure fruit is ripe (ie: bananas must have spots)
- eat in season fruit (likely picked riper - shipped less distance)
- always eat fruit on an empty stomach
- best to eat fruit in "mono" fashion (1 kind at a time)- avoid eating sour and sweet close together
- blended combinations seem to work (for some reason)
Fruit will ferment easily in the gut.. esp is there are other starches in there.. and for me.. it does not mix well at all with fat.