CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What conditions will Oleander help?

quarrymaster Views: 2,846
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,723,766

Re: What conditions will Oleander help?

Hi Angelo , Sorry about the symptoms and pain issues , but I can throw in my 2cents on the Lyme, I had Lyme and did two boughts with anti-bodies under Doctor care , but lasting relief came when I started doing the Rife/Zapping ( I purchased a frequency generator and a function counter off of Ebay and started zapping with the CAFL freq's , started with about 19volts , which I don't recommend in your condition = I was tough and wanted it done NOW = could feel things move and in a week or so had pain and stiffness reduced , then dropped to about 13v and continued for about 6 mos , at about 2 to 3 hrs a nite , every other nite ) I spent about $500.00 for both units , but I would suggest you look into zapping ( a good zapper can be had for $30 to 100.00 and try Pau D'Arco and the Oleander , I might also suggest the Wormwood , walnut parasitic cleanse , anything to help kill or cripple the spirochettes......just my thoughts....
Wish you LUCK......Rick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

23.016 sec, (1)