CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stomach Acid: Too much vs. Too little

Views: 1,787
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,724,213

Re: Stomach Acid: Too much vs. Too little

I really don't think it is a hiatal hernia.

I've had this discomfort before, and if i remember correctly Milk of mag sorted it out.

I did go out and buy some, and already taken a dose, as this discomfort was getting me down. I'm just going to try for one day and see what happens.

I already take all the stuff you suggest for stomach acid and stomach flora, so don't know what else to do.

I took some coconut oil earlier as well.

As for coconut oil, some say it helps triglyceride levels, and i've still got all my symptoms of high triglycerides. organgey colour corner of eyelids etc.

I've started the fish oils and the chromium polynicotinate. It says only take one though 200ug. Is it safe to take 3 a day.

Why does hypo affect triglycerides levels even on good diet, is it the slow metabolism?

As i said, i've heard Coconut oil can help as boosts metabolism, so that is why i thought the sluggish metabolism may be the culprit.

So can Fish oils and chromium really make a difference in trigs in the case of hypo? How long do i need to take to see a difference.

I've had these coloured eyelids for couple of years now and nothing seems to help.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)