CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TAPEWORM DRUG PROTOCOL: Niclosamide, Praziquantel, & Albendazole

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
  Views: 52,561
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,602,094

Re: TAPEWORM DRUG PROTOCOL: Niclosamide, Praziquantel, & Albendazole

Hi again,

I decided to do the Tapeworm protocol. It's definitely best to cover all bases. I have the albenza already and i found praziquantel online. Unfortunately, i have to order the niclosamide from canada/india and i know that it will most likely take at least two and a half weeks to get here. Here is one of my questions, can i start the albenza and prazi before the niclosamide comes in ? I still feel the worms active so i don't know whats best because i dont want to make a mistake buy using the albenza and the prazi first if it's really necessary to do the niclosamide first.
I also had on other question, and again i thank you for your help in the matter. I was a little confused about the gel tabs and the prazi. If i've calculated this right, this is how i understand it. I weight 128 pounds and so that put me at about 2.5 tablets for my dosage (your example was 3 gelcaps and i would take 3 gelcaps as well but the 3 gelcap would only be filled half way ). My measurement for my weight is 1475mgs and i divided it by the 600 mg gel cap. I got that part right i think but i was confused at to how many times do i take my dosage (3 pills) daily and for how long the treatment lasts. I guess i was confused at the part that has the breakdown of days. The instructions say:

Gelcap (00 size) = 600mg
Powder Dosage = 25mg x 73kg = 1,825mg (1,800mg rounded)
Gelcap Dosage = 1,800mg divided by 600 = 3 gelcaps
Gelcaps 1 Day = 3 gelcaps x 3 times = 9 gelcaps (5,400mg)
Gelcaps 3 Days = 9 gelcaps x 3 days = 27 gelcaps (16,200mg)
Gelcaps 6 Days = 9 gelcaps x 6 days = 54 gelcaps (32,400mg)

Does this means that i am taking the medicine for 6 days (total) starting with 9 gelcaps on day 1 and ending with 54 gelcaps on day 6 ? It seems like a lot of pills to take in 6 days. The other way i see it could be is that the treatment would last 9 days altogether, taking 9 pills a day (3 times daily...so 81 total over a 9 day period?) Do i have this right ?

I also see a protocol for Tapeworm cysts which includes 14 days of treatment but it appears that this protocol means taking one dosage (3 pills ) a day instead of several dosages a day ?

Since i may have a bad case of dissemanated Tapeworms i think i should follow the strongest Tapeworm protocol. Which one would be best and could you clarify the breakdown ? I want to start asap )if possible because yesterday and today they have been very aggressive...

I look forward to your response ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)