CureZone   Log On   Join
What conditions will Oleander help?

AngelofEventide Views: 2,828
Published: 12 years ago

What conditions will Oleander help?

I (unfortunately), have been a member of CZ for years now. I say unfortunately, because that means I am still sick and that is why I keep coming back desperately searching for answers.

I have been sick for over 14 years now. My struggle has been long, painful and frustrating. I have nearly bankrupt my family and my well being, trying to get well. The pain is overwhelming. Long story short, what we know I have for sure is:

Lyme disease with lyme co-infections
EBV
Systemic candida
Roundworm parasite
Mercury toxicity
Low adrenal function

I won't bother to list the over 30 symptoms I have.

The pain in my body is becoming crippling. I have tried nearly every protocol and product out there, been to countless doctors, ND's, tried different modes of therapy, done the special diets, liver flushing, colonics, acupuncture, hypnosis, just to name a very few. I am at my wits ends and can't deal with this unending pain anymore, not to mention my limited life. I'm now having trouble walking, as my hips keep giving out and my pelvis and low back are weak. I also have horrible burning nerve pain in different parts of my body. I currently take around 10 different supplements, none of which I seem to feel a difference from, and when I tell you it's overwhelming, that's an understatement. I'm tired of constantly having to monitor what I eat, what I injest, spending money we don't have and so on, only to have absolutely nothing help. Please let me know if you think Oleander can help and if so, where can I find the info/background, and instructions on what and how I should take it. I went to the "description" part of the forum, but there was nothing in it. Thanks.

Kir

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

8.141 sec, (1)