CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about Peanut Butter

Sky12 Views: 24,584
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,723,130

Re: Question about Peanut Butter

Do you have any proof that is true? I've heard people say it over and over but what is it based on? Some vague idea that peanuts have a greater tendency to "accumulate mold". But natural oily peanut butter without the added sugar(none of that skippy crap) is a very healthy food. The good fats lower your risk of heart disease, with wheat bread it makes a complete protein and it's very low carb.

Why would almond butter be any better? We really don't have any research to verify the ideal diet, we all just repeat these things that we've read on a list somewhere from Bee or Dr. McCombs or chiropractor so and so, and they got it from someone else who read it somewhere.

And when it comes to bread, according to some sources the yeast in whole wheat bread doesn't even feed candida, it's just the fact that the carbs can turn to Sugar if you overdo it. But what doesn't? Jorge thinks a gluten free diet is essential even if you aren't gluten sensitive, perhaps that's true. But I just can't believe that living on broccoli and almonds is necessary or even good.

Do you really think that for someone taking RX and herbal antifungals/probiotics for months on end(YEARS infact) and eating a great balanced diet, having a healthy turkey or even a peanut butter sandwich on stone ground whole wheat bread a few times a week is going to deal a death blow? I think it's exceedingly healthy. Hell, just a few minutes ago I had TWO natural peanut butter sandwiches on whole wheat, and I washed it down with a tall glass of milk. I'm livin' dangerously!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)