CureZone   Log On   Join
Parazapper CC1 report Rife freq mode four

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

High PPM VS Low PPM
The Rice University reported that nanoparticles do not work, they ...

More
More
NikGreat Views: 4,072
Published: 8 years ago

Parazapper CC1 report Rife freq mode four

I think somewhere awhile ago Parazapper wanted our feedback on the Rife freq
Well I have been zapping with mode four of these freq
And have seen the most effects through this freq

I started off doing more than 20' each cycle straight and had a pretty bad panic attack awhile ago

I did say that I will do these freq again but with the 7 min 20 off as recommended

So I did it this week

Did not get a panic attack but felt a bit nervous after as well as a bit nauseous
Next day my feces were very pale mind you I am zapping for my prostate so the red paddle goes down there and I hold the green paddle in my hand

I zapped again this week a second time same way
Again a bit nervous and less naseous
Next day my feces even more pale

I haven't seen my feces this pale since I have taken some very powerful Antibiotics and for a long time for my prostate

So these Rife freq seem very powerful

I am excersizing and have not seen a drop in my performance but a bit of a increase
So I am assuming that the zapper is NOT doing any damage to red or white blood cells

As far as my prostate is concerned I have not seen any noticeable change buy i wasn't having and pathological symptoms as of late anyway
I need to monitor this more closely because doctors dont even know what causes chronic prostitasis and if it is bacteria related

I have noticed that I have felt a bit of an increase of liveliness in me approx 24 hours after the zap
This also I need to monitor closely
I kinda feel a bit more awake and neurons firing a bit quicker but I have been feeling a bit more anxious as well

I will zap again when my feces have returned to normal color as I don't think that it is healthy to keep zapping if my bodys flora is not balanced

I am eating yogurt as I normally do every morning (I am Greek so I do this normally anyway)
And I am taking probiotics as well

I will report more later on other observations

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)